Saturday, February 20, 2016

Legend of a fucking OP player


Prologue

 A man woke up in a purely white never ending space

 "Hmmm? where the fuck I am? What the fuck! I'm fucking floating!"
 "Shit! How do you even fucking swim out this place?!"

 Suddenly, a man wearing a lab coat appeared

 "WTF! Who the fuck are you!"

 "Sup, Don't be scared I'm the creator"

 "Creator? Wait, let me guess your a god or something. Since, I'm in this bright fucking place its either your a god or a fucking alien"

 "Yeah, I guess, I am, but I'm not, but just remember I created this system."

 "System?, Let me guess its your rules and am I going to be reincarnated?"

 The Labcoat god begun to smile

 "No and Yes, System is a solar system the last of its kind, since the big freeze of our universe and your also going to be reincarnated."

 "Big Freeze!? You mean our universe died or something? Ar ya fucking wit me!? Shit! I don't even know if I died or got kidnapped. But I'm pretty sure this year is 2016"

 "Haha. Yes, you are right its been eternity since then, You were just been in a soul state. Ohh by the way, You died from a truck that crashed into a portable restroom. Never mind that, let me introduce myself. I am Arima Takeji one of the creator of this system"

 "Arima? Takeji? Your Japanese? Sure you ain't look like one"
 "By the way, name's Ralph"

 Takeji laugh "I'm a quarter Japanese, Spanish, German and Russian. But, I've been born and raised in japan, hahaha. Well, since we've introduce ourselves. Let's get started. First Character Creation"

 Some kind of screen came out in front of Ralph

 "Wtf. Shit this is cool. Let see"

 [Race Selection]
 [Mankind]
 [Elven]
 [Beastkin]
 [Reptilian]
 [Insectoid]
 [Others]

 Ralph pressed [Mankind] "Shit another selection! this is goddamn to many who designed this shit"

 [Mankind Selection]
 [Human]
 [Vampire]
 [Titan]
 [Dwarf]

 "Fuck! I'm a human I gotta choose a human."

 After a few hours

 Ralph sighed "Done! Done at last!"

 Takeji laughed "It's the same appearance of your soul. Are you sure?"

 Ralph smiled "Yeah, I look average but I love my looks."

 Takeji nodded "Well I have something for you. Just check your status"

 "Status!"

Name: Rall Felblade
Titles: None
Level: 1
Experience: 0/10
Age: 18
Race: Human
Class: None
Sub-Class: None

Health: 20/20
Mana: 15/15
Stamina: 5/5

Strength: 4
Vitality: 2
Dexterity: 1
Agility: 1
Intelligence: 3
Luck: 3

Extra Points: 0

Rewards: 50 stat bonus

[Passive]
Player's Body: Increase gained stats by one in every level. All skill books are instantly learned. 2x experience gain.

[Active]
Void Steps: Able to distort space and move to its users will. 10 Mana for 1 mile.

 Ralph laughed "Hahaha this is too OP. Let me see.."
 Ralph begun allocating his reward points "Hehehe I guess I'm too OP for a level 1"

Name: Rall Felblade
Titles: None
Level: 1
Experience: 0/10
Age: 18
Race: Human
Class: None
Sub-Class: None

Health: 85/85
Mana: 40/40
Stamina: 30/30

Strength: 14
Vitality: 17
Dexterity: 6
Agility: 11
Intelligence: 8
Luck: 8

Extra Points: 0

 "Done?, tell I'll just randomly teleport you in Terra"

  Suddenly a bright light engulf Rall and disappeared.

 "Wait!, Shit where the fuck I am now? This shit is a fucking forest!"

 A naked man standing and yelling in the middle of the forest.

 .........

No comments:

Post a Comment