Monday, May 25, 2015

Experimental Translation

Knight's & Magic(WN)(Newb Translation Experiment?)

TL Notes:
I'm trying to do a machine translation and also trying to get my japanese friend to help me w/ this.
Well just check if this kind of way works. As a newb to this I will try my very best to achieve this goal and this is just a taste of what I've been doing. I will try to finish this chapter and see how it goes. If it's okay I will continue doing this translation if not just gonna find somebody then -_-.

#19 Let's run through
 開けた草原から徐々に木が増え、いずれ木々は森と呼ばれる密度になる。
Gradually trees increased from grassland that is opened, any trees a density called a forest.

Gradually the tress become dense as we pass this forest.

 その中を石畳に覆われた街道が一直線に東へ向けて伸びていた。
Road covered therein cobbled had extended towards the east in a straight line.

A road cover in stone pavements extend towards the east.

 フレメヴィーラ王国東部へと続く最大の街道である“東フレメヴィーラ街道”。

It is the largest highway leading to Furemevu~ira kingdom east "east Furemevu~ira Road".

[East フレメヴィ Road] Largest highway leading to the east the フレメヴィKingdom.

 国内における街道の中でも特に、カンカネンからヤントゥネンまでを結ぶ“西フレメヴィーラ街道”と、ヤントゥネンから国境へ向かう東フレメヴィーラ街道は石畳による舗装がなされている。

Among the highway in the country, and connecting to Yanto~unen "west Furemevu~ira highway" from Kankanen, east Furemevu~ira highway going from Yanto~unen to border have been made by paving stone pavement.

Among all the highways in this country. ??????????????????????????????????????????????

No comments:

Post a Comment